Customer Supplied Artwork
Dixie Sign & Decal Inc. prefers the following formats:
• Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop files
• File type extensions - .ai, .eps, .pdf.
• Tiff's and jpegs - need to be at least 200 dpi at 100%
Art for Four Color Process Screen Printing and Digital Printing needs to be either True Vector images or High Resolution Raster Images at least 200 dpi at 100%(full size).
Art may be supplied on USB drives, CDs or uploaded through our Contact Form.
*Please compress emailed files.
Faxes, business cards and low quality color or black and white prints are not acceptable as camera ready art. The customer will be notified of any problems with supplied art, and informed of the art charges that will be involved, the customer may request that the job proceed as is or have the chance to change the artwork themselves. Any problems or errors with customer supplied artwork that is not noticed or repaired by DSD, Inc. is the sole responsibility of the customer.
Customer Check List:
• Email a color copy of artwork
• List software used to create file
• List all dimensions (overall size, radius corners, holes, cutouts, etc.).
• Convert fonts to line art or send True Type fonts used in the files.
• Photoshop files - retain layers and do not flatten image (if possible).